Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Domestic Violence

Busy lifestyle reson of domestic violence
Powerful person always dominate the weak. it is the root cause of domestic violence to natural.. kapals badh domestic violence among young, a proof I've seen in recent days, but I can say not that busy lifestyles of people tolerate each other in power to the person by day after day no.. grows
Life is so much speed that shy people randomly, which is becoming extinct relationships. new sensitivity in the pair's relationship is that of that casualness towards neither have the patience nor the time to read that.-says, but with civility I not coincidence. to my knowledge there are many kapals who have read-write, despite not taking a hands on each other To improve this situation. my guess is the same way if people do not fear the wrath of nature., the Government should be so strict that it when people fear ROC kampe, which.